We are not currently able to receive unscheduled telephone calls as we have day jobs too. If you do need to speak to us, please drop us a note at email@example.com Make sure to include your telephone number and indicate when you would like us to call you back. We will give you a call back as soon as conveniently possible. Worst case we will get back to you at the end of the working day,
Currently, all payments are processed via PayPal®. Even if you do not have a PayPal® account, you can still check out through PayPal® using any major credit or debit card. When you check out, you will be redirected to the PayPal® website to make your payment. We understand that online security is one of the key concerns for our customers and that is why all payments are processed away from our site. We neither see nor store any payment details.
All our items can be machine washed at 40 degrees centigrade on a synthetic programme. We recommend that you ensure all the zips are done up before putting your jersey in the machine to prevent any snagging. Do not iron, tumble dry or bleach your Peloton® jersey.
Do not worry; we’re here to help. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm postage costs and despatch times. Please note, you will be required to pay any import duties and sales taxes which the goods are liable for in the receiving country.
All orders will likely arrive in 2-3 working days. All orders received before 19:00 are sent on the next working day via Royal Mail’s first class postal service. All orders received over the weekend before 19:00 are despatched on the Monday.
Yes, shipping is currently free to all UK addresses.
If you have any delivery queries, please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we will investigate for you. Do not worry, in the unlikely circumstance that something does go wrong, we will always offer you the choice of a replacement or full refund.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.pelotoncycleclothing.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these (by post or email only). If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data. Disclosure of your informationWe may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We understand people have the need to return items from time to time. We are happy to refund, replace or exchange all unused items for any reason. We will accept returns beyond any statuary periods as long as we still sell the product.
Drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number explaining what it is you would like to do. War and Peace is not required. e.g. Order number XXX – I wish to return for a refund. Order XXX – I would like to exchange the large Peloton Daymer jersey I ordered for a medium. We will confirm receipt of your e-mail and provide you with an address to return your order to.
Terms of website use
Reliance On Information Posted & Disclaimer
the materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
Information about us
www.pelotoncycleclothing.co.uk is a site operated by Peloton Cycling Club Ltd (“We”); we are a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 9130613. Our registered office is Ground Floor, 2 Woodberry Grove, London, N12 0DR.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Links from our site
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
Peloton is a UK registered trade mark of Peloton Cycling Club Ltd. Peloton Cycle Clothing is a trading name of Peloton Cycling Club Ltd.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site.